Sunday, February 7, 2010

Colosseum Workshop

I had the great pleasure of receiving my package of Hirst Arts Castlemolds in the mail.

Check out Bruce's website over here: Hirst Arts

I've got Hydrostone, tools, and the molds all ready. That means I have the Colosseum Workshop open alongside the boardgames.



Admission for the Colosseum Workshop is $25 for the day, available weekends only from noon.

This will give you access to more than 30 Hirst Arts molds, and the tools and Hydrostone material for making your own blocks. You'll be allowed to use as many as six molds at once. I have an electric dehydrator available to help dry the cast blocks, and suitable glue for assembling your blocks.

Any projects you build at the workshop are yours.



While I've long wanted to use these building tools myself (I have several projects planned), I'm eager to share them with my guests. If you've been interested in trying out this terrain building system, this is an opportunity for you to use the molds yourself. I'm happy to help beginners learn how to mix and pour the plaster, use the molds and create simple projects.

You can build the basic projects from the plans associated with the molds, or invent your own use for these versatile shapes. It's suitable for historical dioramas, underground tunnels for role-playing games and many other game or model concepts.

Here's the complete list of the molds I have available:

40 Basic Block Mold
41 Gothic Dungeon Accessories
42 Gothic Arena Accessories
43 Gothic Panel Accessories
44 Gothic Additional Accessories
45 Gothic Dungeon Builder
50 Wizard's Tower Mold
52 4" Circular Tower Mold
55 Bell Tower Mold
54 Gothic Church Mold
56 Tomb Mold
60 Prison Tower Mold
62 Roman Temple Mold
63 Octagon Tower Mold
64 8" Round Tower Mold
65 Ruined Tower Mold
70 Fieldstone Wall Mold
701 Fieldstone Basic Block Mold
71 Fieldstone Accessory Mold
72 4" Circular Fieldstone Mold
73 6" Circular Fieldstone Mold
78 8" Fieldstone Tower Mold
77 Fieldstone Octagon Mold
75 Ruined Fieldstone Mold
80 Dragon's Teeth Accessory Mold
85 Cavern Accessory Mold
164 Round Connector Pieces
201 Floor Tiles Various Sizes
202 Smooth Floor Tiles
203 Cracked Floor Tiles
205 Gothic Floor Tiles
260 Flagstone Floor Tile Mold
281 Cavern Floor Mold
282 Cavern Floor Accessories

My thanks to Bruce Hirst for allowing me to make his products accessible to you in this way.

Shoot me an email at games@crossfitcolosseum for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment